Employees who work at Next Organization receive a good salary package based on their work. Welcome packages for start-up, paid annual leave, scholarships, and other benefits are also included in the employee’s monthly, weekly, and hourly wages.
These are confidential and cannot be passed on to other employees. However, please note that part of the registration process is setting up a unique password that must be kept secure and used to access NEP (Next Employee Portal) at all times after initial registration.
How to Register – Check Out The Below Steps
All potential employees who are new to the Next Employee Portal login and want to register need their salary number and a unique registration code to register. You will also need a valid email address to receive notifications from NEP.
After completing your next employee portal registration, you will receive a confirmation link to your email address. Click this link and confirm that you are the owner of the email address.
If you don’t have a registration code, please contact our support team. The technical support number is listed below. These are the steps to complete your registration.
- To apply for the NEP, visit www.employee.next.co.uk.
- The following employee portal now appears on the system screen.
- In “New to NEP?” the Save button.
- Now enter your salary number and your individual registration password on the next employee portal and click the Register button.
- Next, you will need to verify your email address to verify your login information.
- You will see a new form to complete the registration process.
- Complete this form by entering and confirming your email address, password, security questions and answers.
Registered Users Can Login With Below Steps
Other employees registered on the Next Employee portal can view and print your documents anytime, anywhere. However, if you are not registered, you will not be able to access your data from here.
- First connect your system to the internet and search for https://employee.next.co.uk/ in your system browser.
- On the next employee portal, you will see a login page on the left. Enter your registered email address / username and password.
- After entering the login details, press the login button.
- Then your NEP account will open on the system screen.
- Go to the My work section if you want to see payroll, pensions, vacation records, benefits, update details like emergency number, account details, etc.
The Next Employee Portal is an exclusive site for Next employees. It is designed so that Next employees can, for example, access certain information; Vacation reservations and proof of payment are available for advice via a web link.