Next plc employees log in to NEP or the Next Employee Portal (www.employee.next.co.uk) to keep track of their vacation days, wages, pensions and benefits, and to update information about employees . Approximately 45,000 employees work in the Next organization and use the nep portal to access certain information online.
These are confidential and cannot be passed on to other employees. However, please note that part of the registration process is setting up a unique password that must be kept secure and used to access NEP (Next Employee Portal) at all times after initial registration.
Follow This Troubleshooting Steps to Solve Login Issues
While it is rare for users to need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are times when it is necessary. We’ll take a look at the troubleshooting guide here.
- Make sure you have an active and reliable Internet connection. This can cause unexpected errors, such as timeouts.
- Make sure you enter your details correctly. If there is an option to display your password, use that option. As long as no one can see your password.
- Make sure Caps Lock is off.
- If you still cannot access the website, you can clear your cache and cookies. Here you will find our instructions for the most common browsers.
- Turn off any virtual private networks (VPNs) that you use. Some websites block certain countries or give IP addresses.
- If you are not using a VPN and you have a good connection, you may have forgotten your password. Follow the instructions to retrieve your password here.
- If you continue to have problems and cannot access your account, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you as soon as possible.
Approximately 45,000 employees work in the Next organization and use the nep portal to access certain information online. The following employees are supported by their 24/7 ESS online service.
Employees who work at Next Organization receive a good salary package based on their work. Welcome packages for start-up, paid annual leave, scholarships, and other benefits are also included in the employee’s monthly, weekly, and hourly wages.